ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATION
We have significant experience in natural resource statutory and technical financial accounting and can help you meet the strict reporting requirements of IFRS accounting standards as applied by the industry. We have also dealt with various international accounting conventions such as US GAAP and Australian GAAP.
- Preparation of statutory annual financial reports in IFRS and UK GAAP for individual companies or for consolidated groups
- Managing your statutory audit process and dealing with auditors technical queries
- Technical advice on complicated natural resource accounting matters such as carry arrangements, farm-in / farm-out, business combinations, impairment, ARO, revenue recognition etc.
- Conversion from local GAAP to IFRS
Accounting services can also be provided by one of the team fulfilling the role of financial controller or CFO in your organisation on an outsourced but “in-house” basis.
UK Company administrative services
We can provide a wide variety of general administrative services in the United Kingdom to our clients to supplement our core accounting, consulting and outsourcing offering. Services include:
- Company formation
- Tax registration
- Basic company secretarial services
- We can act as your registered office under certain circumstances
- Bank account administration and operation, e.g. setting up payments of approved expenditures
- Ad hoc services. We aim to provide a high value added and personalised service and will at all times endeavour to assist with all reasonable requests from our clients.